King presents aid to Putra Heights disaster victims
His Majesty also spent time engaging with and enquiring about the wellbeing of the victims at the relief centre.
Putra Heights disaster: King visits ground zero
KUALA LUMPUR (April 5): His Majesty Sultan Ibrahim, King of Malaysia, visited the site of the gas pipeline blaze in Putra Heights, Subang Jaya, Selangor today. On arrival at about 9.40 am, His Majesty was greeted by the Raja Muda of Selangor, Tengku Amir Shah Sultan Sharafuddin Idris Shah; and Selangor Menteri Besar Datuk SeriRead More
Putra Heights disaster: King visits ground zero
Sultan Ibrahim surveys damage at Putra Heights gas pipeline fire site; 87 homes destroyed, 300+ displaced in Selangor.
Selangor’s MADANI Aidilfitri open house cancelled in wake Putra Heights disaster
Selangor Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Amirudin Shari said the decision had also received the consent of the Sultan of Selangor, Sultan Sharafuddin Idris S...
Putra Heights disaster: King visits victims, provides assistance
The arrival of His Majesty at the temporary relief centre was greeted with deep gratitude by the victims involved.
Selangor Madani Aidilfitri open house called off in wake of gas blast
Selangor cancels 2025 Aidilfitri Open House in respect to Putra Heights gas pipeline tragedy, redirecting resources to victims.
Selangor Govt Cancels Raya Open House in Respect of Putra Heights Fire Victims
In an official statement by the Selangor government, Selangor Chief Minister Amirudin Shari said the state government decided to call off the event in respect
Putra Heights fire victims touched by King’s visit, grateful for contribution
Siti Nurfatimah Norrashid, 34, expressed her heartfelt gratitude to His Majesty for personally presenting the cash assistance to the heads of affected...
Putra Heights disaster: JPN has issued 312 replacement documents so far
Selangor JPN director said they included replacement identity cards, birth certificates, marriage certificates and other documents.
Putra Heights fire: Airbnb offers 78 temporary homes for victims - Amirudin
This is in addition to the 100 temporary accommodation houses offered by the Selangor Housing and Property Board (LPHS).
Selangor’s MADANI Aidilfitri Open House cancelled, food to be channeled to gas pipeline fire victims, needy
SHAH ALAM (April 5): Selangor’s MADANI Aidilfitri Open House, scheduled to be held tomorrow, has been cancelled out of respect for the victims of the gas pipeline disaster at Putra Heights, Subang Jaya. Selangor Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Amirudin Shari said the decision had also received the consent of the Sultan of Selangor, Sultan SharafuddinRead More
Malaysians Applaud Brave Pakistani Nationals Who Rescued Putra Heights Fire Victims
Social media users flooded comment sections praising the unlikely rescuers.
last updated on 6 Apr 05:41